I'm / I am...
... a boy, a cinematographer, a cuckoo, a little airplane, a man, a scientist, a tree, a wheel, always in love, amazed, bored, bound to pack it up, comin' down, designer, finding it harder to be a gentleman, free, getting back into getting back into you, going to stop pretending that I didn't break your heart, gonna cry myself blind, goodbye, in love with a girl, just a killer for your love, leaving you because I don't love you, lonely (but I ain't that lonely yet), mine, nature's mosquito, not afraid of life, not batman, not down, not like everybody else, not living in the real world, not scared, not the one, on fire, on standby, only sleeping, outta time, slowly turning into you, so bored with the U.S.A., so free, so sad, so very, very, sad, sorry babe, sorry I love you, the cosmos, the law, the man who loves you, the mob, the psychic, the resurrection, the walrus, trying to break your heart, waiting for the man, waking up to us, watching you, with the pilots, wrong, your daddy, your man, your villain.
You're / You are...
... a big girl, a light, all I've got tonight, crazy for taking the bus, gonna make me lonesome when you go, gorgeous, just a baby, Lionel Richie, lost, my face, my only home, my queen, my wicked life, no rock n' roll fun, not an airplane, only king once, our two, pretty good looking (for a girl), so great, so right, the generation that bought more shoes and you get what you deserve, the girl, the light (by which I travel into this and that), the reason I'm leaving, the storm.
He's...
... alright, simple, he's dumb, he's the pilot.
She's / She is...
... a jar, a rainbow, a rejecter, a sensation, beautiful, beyond good and evil, gone, got everything*, got spies*, in fashion, losing it, lost control*, love, my shoo shoo, on it, so, the one, thunderstorms.
It's...
... a boy, a crime, a fire, a motherfucker, a shame about Ray, all blooming now Mt. Heart Attack, all for you, all I can do, all over but the crying, all over now, baby blue, called a heart, getting boring by the sea, gonna take an airplane, hard to be a saint in the city, her factory, just a thought, just that simple, like soul man, like that, no good, not me, not my place (in the 9 to 5 world), not the end of the world (?), not up to you, oh so quiet, only divine right, only rock n' roll (but I like it), raining today, so hard to fall in love, summertime, the end of the world as we know it (and I feel fine), time to party, true that we love one another, what I want, your destiny.
We're / We are...
... all alone, all in love, all on drugs, fine, going to be friends, golden, just friends, nowhere and it's now, no here, not gonna take it, real, sex bob-omb, the pigs, the sleepyheads, underused, your friends.
They're not witches.
Extraído da playlist de um ipod em 02/09/2012.
* ok.